Concord Capital is one of the nation’s leading investment firms specializing in the acquisition of both real estate secured bank debt and REO properties. Our firm purchases assets from a diverse array of sellers, including commercial banks, thrifts, credit unions, REITS, institutional investors, investment banks, insurance companies, commercial finance companies, CMBS/MBS servicers, and government entities. Our company has assembled a seasoned team of real estate and finance professionals and uses leading processes and technology to help achieve superior execution from acquisition and origination to resolution and securitization. This approach enables us to maximize returns, building wealth for our investors and clients.
- Acquiring note portfolios
- 1st lien and 2nd lien positions
- Single assets secured by residential properties of 1-4 family homes
- Commercial real estate (Office, Multifamily, Strip Malls, Shopping Centers) throughout the
- Asset Quality (Loans): Performing, Non-Performing, or Sub Performing Loans
- Maturity Dates (Loans): Open for Non performing or Sub Performing loans and five years or
- less for performing loans.